Our commitment to supporting you and your family goes beyond ensuring our business continuity. We want to help ensure you have what you need from us so you can focus on your family and taking care of them. Our goal is to help you stay calm and confident despite current market conditions.
Helpful Articles and Information:
3/30 - Road to Recovery Playbook
3/26 - Avoid COVID-19 Scams
3/17 - Bear Market Playbook
Up to Date CDC Regulations for Butte County:
Your health and well being are important to use. Click here for the latest info on COVID-19 updates.
- In light of current events we have decided to implement a Virtual Meetings Only policy for our firm effective 3/17/2020. We want you to know that we are fully available via phone and email and doing everything that we can to maintain “business as usual” under these unprecedented circumstances.
We want to assure all of you that we have a Business Continuity Plan in place to minimize any possible disruption to our firm and our ability to service our clients. We are prepared to continue the high level of service you expect from us. To give you practical examples of the infrastructure we already have in place:
- We can answer your emails from anywhere in the world.
- We can answer your phone calls from anywhere in the world.
- We can process trades from anywhere in the world.
- We can process rollovers, contributions, distributions, etc. via DocuSign; you guessed it, from anywhere in the world.
- You can continue to reach our team at: 530.892.0253 or Office@RedRockFinancialGroup.com
LPL Research - Updated Daily
We count on the LPL Research blog for the latest market news: